Phone: (866) 294-9399
Fax: (866) 778-9928
Attorney Stan Lieber has practiced law for more than 35 years. Upon his admission to the California State Bar in 1973, Stan began represeinting Clients in litigation matters. Stan was associated with the law firm Sykulski, Lieber and Todd, P.C. for many years, and is now the senior partner at Lieber Williams & Labin.
In 2007, Stan secured immunity for the key witness in the O.J. Simpson trial in Las Vegas, Thomas Riccio. Stan has taken over 500 cases to trial and has settled thousands of others. Stan is admitted to appear in numerous Federal District Courts and is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and is on their Qualified Expert Referral Panel.
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law
- B.A., California State University, Northridge
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, Central District
- United States District Court, Eastern District
- United States District Court, Southern District